AllTheRooms is one of the most popular online sources of short term rental data and analytics. But should you consider AllTheRooms alternatives?
Airbnb’s launch in 2008 revolutionized both the hospitality and travel sectors. Many people traveling for business or leisure prefer an Airbnb rental due to the privacy and diverse property types. Also, booking a short term rental while traveling can also be more affordable than booking a hotel room.
Table of Contents
- What Is AllTheRooms?
- Why Consider Alternatives to AllTheRooms?
- What Are the Best AllTheRooms Alternatives?
- AllTheRooms Alternative #1: Mashvisor
- AllTheRooms Alternative #2: AirDNA
- AllTheRooms Alternative #3: Airbtics
- AllTheRooms Alternative #4: Rabbu
- AllTheRooms Alternative #5: PriceLabs
- AllTheRooms Alternative #6: WheelHouse
- AllTheRooms Alternative #7: Beyond
- AllTheRooms Alternative #8: Key Data
- Verdict: The Best AllTheRooms Alternative Platform
- Frequently Asked Questions
Undeniably, the Airbnb sector also rocked the real estate investment scene. Many potential investors opened their eyes to the huge profit potential that rental properties offer.
While owning an Airbnb rental provides several benefits, simply buying one isn’t an assurance of making handsome profits. Before investing in one, you must evaluate the market first. You must establish a competitive rental rate, how the occupancy rate will affect its profit potential, and how much monthly profits you can expect.
If this sounds like too much work, it’s probably because it definitely is. But it shouldn’t discourage you from investing. Today, there are many digital tools to make our lives easier.
One such tool for Airbnb investors is AllTheRooms. In today’s blog, we’re going to look at what AllTheRooms is and then explore eight of the most popular AllTheRooms alternatives.
We’re also going to see how Mashvisor’s Market Minder can help you invest wisely.
What Is AllTheRooms?
AllTheRooms is an online Airbnb rental data search engine that claims to provide the broadest coverage, including hotel rooms, homestays, free accommodations, opaque inventory, and other types of accommodation.
The platform allows potential investors, property managers, and hosts to get a better picture of the Airbnb market in a certain area. Besides, travelers and guests also get access to comprehensive listings.
AllTheRooms software focuses on three major services:
- Market intelligence
- Competitive intelligence
- Short term rental score
The above services are made available to help you determine whether a certain property and location are suitable for short term rental investment.
AllTheRooms analytics will help you determine the amount of rental income you can expect from your short term rental investment. In addition, the software keeps you updated on the state of the market and helps you spot lowly-priced but potentially profitable property investments.
That said, let’s take a closer look at AllTheRoom’s features and services:
As the name suggests, the above feature gives you access to short term rental market data and analytics. With just a few clicks on your screen, you’ll access market insights, such as estimated revenue, occupancy rate, and average daily rate (ADR).
You’ll also access a two-year trend and forecast to understand the market’s seasonality so you can see where the market is headed. The feature lets you see whether a certain market gives you enough potential to invest in it and make significant profits.
Market intelligence also gives you access to occupancy rate data. The occupancy rate is basically the demand for vacation rentals. It is extremely important if you’re eyeing a smaller city since you can see whether there’s enough demand for short term rentals.
The default view lets you see the occupancy rate data for the chosen month. However, you can also view a market’s occupancy rate for the past two years.
AllTheRoom’s market intelligence feature makes sure you get all the insights to understand the market. For example, you can see how the increase or decrease in some factors affects other key factors. You can check out the impact of the rise and fall of the occupancy rate on inventory over time.
When investing in short term rentals, one of the most important steps involves looking at your competition. Your competition can help you set a strategic nightly rate to boost your bookings. You can also look at what amenities they offer so that you can determine what you need to stand out.
AllTheRooms includes a feature to let you see how your property compares against other comparable short term rentals in your market. With such insights, it becomes easier to identify areas that need improvement to give you a competitive edge.
Vacation Rental Score
AllTheRooms comes with a short term rental ranking feature that gives your property a score based on an analysis of its reviews, bookings, and income. The score will give you business insights so you can understand what you need to improve your score.
Since it is tied to the competitive intelligence feature, you’ll access your competitor’s score so you can find out what they do better than you. For example, you can find out that it’s the amenities you offer or your inquiry response rate. Such insights will help you improve your investment.
AllTheRooms Plans and Pricing
As an AllTheRooms user, you need to sign up for a monthly plan which is renewable.
As a beginner who just wants to test the software, there’s a free plan for you to access the features and insights. The free plan allows you to check back up to three months of ADR data and look forward to the current month’s data.
Once you’re ready for a paid plan, there are two subscriptions for you to select:
- Basic Plan ($19 a month): The Basic Plan gives users short term rental market analytics for any location of their choice, including sub-areas. You can analyze data for the past 12 months and for the next month.
- Pro Plan ($49 a month): Besides accessing analytics for any market of your choice, the Pro Plan allows you to analyze data for the past four years and for the next six months. You can also download the analytics.
If you’re a company involved in the real estate, tourism, property management, or financial services industry, you can contact AllTheRooms to get a custom quote.
Why Consider Alternatives to AllTheRooms?
While AllTheRooms offers crucial analytics and insights to make crucial business decisions, it might not be the best platform if you’re looking for comprehensive short term rental data. It falls short when it comes to some important features and capacities.
Here are some reasons why you might need to consider AllTheRooms alternatives:
1. AllTheRooms Doesn’t Provide Short Term Rental Listings
Investors, especially beginners, don’t only want analytics and insights to help them invest wisely. They also want help finding lucrative rental properties for sale.
When looking for traditional rental properties, you can use traditional means such as newspaper ads, driving around neighborhoods looking for “for sale” signs, and door knocking. However, many investors nowadays no longer use such methods due to the evolution of tech and digitization.
When it comes to looking for short term rentals, investors need a platform that will not only give them access to property listings but one that will also allow them to conduct in-depth market and property analyses.
A top short term rental analysis platform will provide a tool that allows users to search for profitable vacation rentals. AllTheRooms falls short here.
2. AllTheRooms Doesn’t Let You Analyze a Specific Short Term Rental
Sometimes, you want a platform that will help you find your preferred property on its database or enter its physical address and carry out a comprehensive analysis of it. If you’re looking for such a platform, you might need to consider AllTheRooms alternatives.
With AllTheRooms, you can analyze a sample property based on the market and the number of rooms. However, it isn’t the same as analyzing a specific concrete property. Remember, every single property is unique when it comes to property features, type, amenities, size, finishing, and extras.
AllTheRooms acknowledges the importance of property amenities since it lists the top amenities in every market. However, it doesn’t list them in the investment property analysis.
3. AllTheRooms Doesn’t Provide Crucial ROI Metrics
Occupancy rates, average daily rates, and estimated monthly income metrics are important. After all, the said metrics will help you determine whether your investment will generate a positive cash flow.
But you also need to understand whether the investment makes financial sense. This is where the crucial return on investment metrics, such as cash on cash return and cap rate, come in. Unfortunately, AllTheRooms doesn’t provide them.
Within the market intelligence feature, there’s no mention of cash on cash return or cap rate in any location. It doesn’t give investors enough analytics to understand whether buying a certain property is a wise investment.
While you might know how much money you could make from a certain property, that’s not enough until you know how much money you’ll spend as well. It is how you calculate your ROI.
When you analyze how a short term rental will perform in a certain market, AllTheRooms provides a cap rate estimate after you’ve entered the property’s purchase price. But how will you know how much a property sells for if it isn’t listed on the platform?
In addition, while cap rate is a good ROI metric, it’s not enough to make an informed decision. You need the cash on cash return as well since it considers the method of financing. Your ROI calculation isn’t sufficient until you consider how much you’ll be spending monthly on mortgage payments.
What Are the Best AllTheRooms Alternatives?
We’ve already established that AllTheRooms is an excellent source of short term rental analytics and insights. However, it falls short when it comes to providing listings and crucial ROI metrics. Further, its users are limited if they want to conduct an in-depth property analysis.
This brings up the question, what are the best AllTheRoom alternatives? The best alternatives are:
- Key Data
Let’s take a closer look at each of the alternatives:
AllTheRooms Alternative #1: Mashvisor
Mashvisor is an online real estate one-stop shop that has become popular for helping investors find properties that match their goals. Launched in 2015, many investors benefit by finding the best property deals in the most lucrative locations.
The platform focuses on meeting real estate investors’ needs by providing them with comprehensive market data and property insights.
Mashvisor offers investors a wide range of tools to help them with their property search and analysis. The tools include:
Mashvisor offers a property search tool that allows you to search for profitable listings in any location of your choice. The Property Finder allows you to enter the neighborhood, city, state, or zip code. Then, the property search tool will generate the results by pulling listings from the MLS and other credible listing platforms.
The best thing about the tool is that you can customize your search using various filters, such as budget, expected rental income, cash on cash return, cap rate, property type, and more. The filters allow you to find the best properties that match your requirements.
Related: How Is Mashvisor’s Property Finder Helping Real Estate Investors?
Investment Property Calculator
Once you’ve found a property that arouses your interest on the property search feature, you need to scrutinize it further to determine whether it’s indeed profitable. The investment property calculator allows you to perform an in-depth analysis of a specific investment property.
Since the tools are interactive, you can tweak the figures, such as mortgage interest rates, to see how that would affect your return on investment. Another good thing about the tool is that it allows you to see the property expenses as well.
It also comes with an Airbnb calculator that allows investors to see how a certain property would perform as a short term rental.
The Market Finder tool allows investors to get a bird’s eye view of the US real estate market to determine the hottest ones. It is the best tool to use when you’re looking for the most profitable investment opportunities in and out of your state.
Also, the Market Finder uses a heatmap to show you how a certain neighborhood performs for both long term and short term rental properties. The tool will help you see which of the areas are the most promising and which ones to avoid.
Dynamic Pricing is another important feature of Mashvisor. It is specifically designed for Airbnb investors or investors looking to invest in short term rentals. The Dynamic Pricing tool is an intelligent pricing system that allows you to make data-based decisions based on actual market insights.
It is supported by complex machine-learning algorithms that make your job as a host much easier. With the tool, you can see how your property compares to your competition in terms of rental rates, occupancy rates, and daily rate changes. Obtaining such information lets you stay competitive and manage your Airbnb rental better.
Mashvisor offers three plans:
- Lite Plan ($17.99 per month): The Lite Plan is best suited for individual market and property analysis. You can get an estimate of your Airbnb rental rate, return on investment, and investment property scores to help you select the best property.
- Standard Plan ($49.99 per month): The Standard Plan helps you discover the best investment locations and properties that match your investor profile. You can also download up to 20 Excel searches every month.
- Professional Plan ($74.99 per month): The Professional Plan is where all the bells and whistles are. It’s best suited for full-time investors and real estate agents. You can include foreclosures in your search.
Additionally, Mashvisor also offers a 7-day free trial for investors who may not be fully aware of the different tools on the platform.
AllTheRooms vs Mashvisor
Mashvisor is a top-ranking AllTheRooms alternative you can consider. It offers the best tools that will help you find profitable short term rental properties and carry out in-depth analyses on both neighborhoods and properties.
Mashvisor performs astoundingly in all areas where AllTheRooms falls short. Besides the property details, such as location, selling price, and the number of rooms, the platform provides you will all the crucial metrics you need to calculate the ROI. The metrics include:
- Estimated rental income
- Cash flow
- Cash on cash return
- Cap rate
- Airbnb occupancy rate
The platform also gives you access to Airbnb rental comps. They are comparable properties that are within your neighborhood. In short, Airbnb rental comps are your competitors. Looking at how your competitors perform will help you optimize your business to boost performance.
While AllTheRooms doesn’t give you access to property listings, Mashvisor offers the Property Finder tool for that. The tool allows you to set up your search criteria using various filters to only see properties that perform best based on your requirements.
AllTheRooms’ main focus is on short term rental data and analytics. On the other hand, Mashvisor provides you with metrics for both long and short term rental data. Investors can run a quick side-by-side comparison and see the optimal rental strategy for their investment goals.
With Mashvisor, you don’t need to worry about data accuracy. The platform pulls its data from reliable sources, such as Airbnb, Zillow, realtor.com, Vrbo, and others.
You can begin your search for profitable short term rentals today by signing up and accessing your 7-day free trial of Mashvisor.
AllTheRooms Alternative #2: AirDNA
AirDNA is one of the most popular short term rental data platforms. It also offers a wide range of tools to help Airbnb investors and hosts to purchase lucrative investment properties. AirDNA boasts a wide network of 50,000+ customers and around one million partner properties.
This platform mainly helps investors carry out profit analysis for short term rentals. You can calculate price points based on the property’s location.
Another feature of AirDNA is that it allows you to search for similar properties in the area. It is important to stay on top of your property search game.
AirDNA’s three main features are:
AirDNA’s MarketMinder was launched to enable property owners to optimize their Airbnb listings. It also helps investors identify upcoming hot vacation rental markets. With the tool, newbies and experienced investors can make wise business decisions since they gain access to information that isn’t available publicly.
The MarketMinder tool is helpful when it comes to Airbnb rental data analytics.
2. AirDNA Rentalizer
AirDNA Rentalizer is a tool developed to help Airbnb investors to optimize their income. It’s a rental property calculator that investors can use to carry out Airbnb property analysis and calculate profitability estimates for certain properties.
Investors can use the analytics from the Rentalizer tool to make improvements to their listings and boost their rental income.
3. Market Grade Card
Like AllTheRooms, AirDNA also features a scoring system. The Market Grade Card ranks short term markets from 1 to 100. The higher the ranking, the more suitable the market is for short term rentals.
According to AirDNA, the Market Grade is calculated by comparing the performance of the specific market to the top 2,000 short term rental markets in the world.
The Market Grade Card is also determined by the following factors:
- Rental Demand: This is the demand for short term rentals in the market. AirDNA uses the occupancy rate and listing growth rate to determine a market’s Airbnb rental demand. A higher score means that there’s high demand for short term rentals in the market.
- Seasonality: This factor accounts for the change in rental demand between the peak and off seasons. The score is basically the difference between the monthly revenues from the high and low months within a 12-month period. A higher score means the market has low seasonality.
- Revenue Growth: This is the increase in rental revenue for Airbnb listings in the market. The score is calculated by getting the difference in year-over-year revenues for properties that received bookings. A higher score means that the revenue is growing.
- Investability: This metric shows whether listings in a certain location in the US housing market will make good investments or not. It compares the homes’ selling prices to the average rental incomes. A higher score means the market makes a suitable investment.
- Regulation: Not all markets allow short term rentals. This factor considers Airbnb regulations in the market and how strict the laws are. If the score is high, then the market has favorable Airbnb laws and regulations.
One of the downsides of AirDNA is its pricing setup. Unlike most of the platforms on this list, AirDNA’s pricing is based on the size of the market you want to access. The larger the market, the more you pay.
To start with, AirDNA comes with a free version for investors who want to see what it can offer. The free version gives you access to market research metrics, such as occupancy rate, average daily rate, and revenue.
If you want more, here’s a breakdown of what you can expect to pay to use AirDNA:
- Neighborhood: $12 per month
- City: $12 per month
- State: $179 per month
- Country: $299 per month
- Global: $599 per month
AirDNA also offers Enterprise and Custom Data package that is more suitable for advanced investors, financial service providers, property managers, lenders and underwriters, and tourism managers. You can reach out to them directly to get a custom quote, depending on what you need.
Keep in mind that the prices quoted above are starting prices. Users who need to use more tools or want to expand their search to a broader market may need to pay more than their subscription fee.
Related: AirDNA Pricing: How Much Does It Cost to Join? Is It Worth Subscribing?
AllTheRooms vs AirDNA
So, what’s the best platform between AllTheRooms vs AirDNA?
Both AllTheRooms and AirDNA allow investors to analyze short term rental properties and markets. The two platforms share quite a number of similarities.
They both don’t include long term properties in their insights and analytics. They also both don’t offer property search features to help investors find profitable short term rentals. AllTheRooms provides Vacation Rental Score, and AirDNA comes with Market Grade Card.
While the two platforms are quite similar, the difference can be seen in pricing. AllTheRooms is more affordable than AirDNA due to its pricing setup. However, AirDNA offers more in-depth data compared to AllTheRooms.
AllTheRooms Alternative #3: Airbtics
Airbtics is another real estate platform for investors who want to maximize their rental returns. It’s suitable for short term rental hosts who want to keep track of their rental properties and make their guests enjoy their stays by closing the market gaps.
According to their website, Airbtics will help you analyze multiple markets across the world and get a complete overview of the market. The overview includes important analytics such as occupancy rate, daily rate, trends, booking patterns, and seasonality.
Like many other short term rental analytics platforms, Airbtics comes with features and tools to help users determine the performance of vacation rental markets.
The features include:
- Airbnb market analysis: This feature helps investors analyze numerous markets from around the globe. The analysis will help you understand the market trends and access important market metrics, such as average daily rate, occupancy rate, and seasonality.
- Airbnb calculator: Airbtics’s Airbnb calculator will let you calculate the estimated annual rental revenue from your short term rental. You can do it by simply entering the property’s physical address, property type, and the number of rooms.
- Historical performance data: Airbtics also gives you access to historical performance data based on the property type and neighborhood you’re analyzing. This feature is extremely important since you can avoid risky neighborhoods.
Airbtics offers three different plans for you to choose from based on your needs. The prices charged are on a monthly basis and on the number of markets you wish to analyze.
The plans are:
- 1 Market ($74 per month): This plan lets you carry out an analysis of one market.
- 5 Markets ($149 per month): This is the most popular plan on the platform. Users can analyze up to five markets.
- 30 Markets ($599 per month): Users who subscribe to this plan can analyze up to 30 markets.
According to the Airbtics website, users can enjoy a 40% to 45% discount by paying annually instead of monthly.
All the plans include access to the Airbnb calculator, historical performance data, property-level data, weekly data updates, future bookings data, and guest demographics. All plans also come with a 15-day money-back guarantee.
AllTheRooms vs Airbtics
Just like AllTheRooms, Airbtics focuses on short term rentals. They both don’t feature long term rentals. The two platforms also lack a property search feature to allow users to search for profitable investment property.
AllTheRooms focuses on market analysis so their users can find markets suitable for Airbnb investment. On the other hand, Airbtics provides short term rental data and insights to help hosts optimize their listings and boost their bookings.
Starting at $74 per month, Airbtics is also more expensive than AllTheRooms, which starts at $19 per month.
AllTheRooms Alternative #4: Rabbu
Rabbu is a short term rental platform that helps investors find, operate, and sell their Airbnb properties. The platform allows its users to carry out financial analyses for every short term rental and access comprehensive market data of any market in the US. On top of that, Rabbu also offers vacation rental management services.
You can expect the following features from Rabbu:
- Property Acquisition: Rabbu provides you with the right analytics and insights to find the best short term rental markets and properties in the US. The insights include market data, revenue estimates, and tailor-made underwritten on-market properties. Rabbu offers a 7-day free period for this specific feature.
- Property Management: The platform also provides a full-service short term rental property management service for all Airbnb hosts nationwide. The service offers rental readiness support, fast onboarding assistance, financial reporting, and 25/7 guest support during and after their stay.
- Property Disposition: For investors who’ve earned a good ROI and want to offload their properties, Rabbu helps them sell. The platform boasts a network of over 3,000 engaged investors to assure their users of a shorter selling period.
Information on Rabbu’s pricing isn’t available on any public platform. As mentioned before, the Property Acquisition service offers a 7-day free trial period. However, there’s no information on how much it costs once the period is over.
As for investors who need Rabbu’s Property Management and Disposition services, the fee will depend on the portfolio and market. Be sure to contact Rabbu for pricing estimates.
AllTheRooms vs Rabbu
Both AllTheRooms and Rabbu focus on short term rental markets and properties. While AllTheRooms is focused on providing you with the necessary insights and analytics to make the right investment, Rabbu offers much more.
Rabbu walks with you along the entire investment journey. They can help you buy a profitable short term rental, manage it, and then source for clients once you want to offload it. AllTheRooms doesn’t manage clients’ properties. It also doesn’t help them find buyers.
AllTheRooms Alternative #5: PriceLabs
PriceLabs is another short term rental platform that provides Airbnb hosts with a dynamic pricing system that is based on the current rental demand. Its users get insights and analytics to be able to price their Airbnb rentals competitively based on the seasonality of the business.
Short term rental owners can maximize their income during the high season and get a good occupancy rate when the market is dormant.
Here are the three main PriceLabs features, according to their website:
- Dynamic Pricing: Investors can use this tool to automate their daily rates based on listing performance and market data. PriceLabs analyzes the listings and gives rental rate recommendations based on factors like seasonality, base price, holiday and event pricing adjustments, day-of-week trends, and lead time adjustments.
- Market Dashboards: This feature gives investors access to practical market insights to help them make better pricing decisions. It analyzes the market and compares the listing’s performance to that of the market.
- Portfolio Analytics: This is a system that reports in real-time and analyzes the performance of the business. It includes crucial information such as length of stays and monthly revenue. The overview of how the business performs allows the investors to make wise business decisions.
PriceLabsa offers a 30-day free trial for new users. Its pricing setup depends on the type of services you need.
Here is a breakdown of its pricing:
- Dynamic Pricing ($19.99 per month): The price for the Dynamic Pricing service is for one listing. Users with multiple listings can get a volume discount.
- Market Dashboards ($9.99 per month)
- Portfolio Analytics: This is a free service that allows users to analyze their listing’s performance. Users simply have to add their listing and use the service for free.
AllTheRooms vs PriceLabs
Both AllTheRooms and PriceLabs focus on short term rentals. PriceLabs main focus is on helping Airbnb hosts price their listings competitively. On the other hand, AllTheRooms does it through its Competitive Intelligence feature.
Therefore, AllTheRooms comes with more features and services compared to PriceLabs. With AllTheRooms, you can get both market and property insights and analytics.
Related: Is PriceLabs a Reliable Tool for Airbnb Rental Investors?
AllTheRooms Alternative #6: WheelHouse
Wheelhouse is another dynamic pricing and analytics platform for short term rental property owners. On its website, WheelHouse claims that its users can increase their revenue by up to 40% by using its features and services. Just like PriceLabs, Wheelhouse is also focused on helping Airbnb hosts optimize their listings by setting the right nightly rate.
The WheelHouse platform provides three main services:
- Dynamic Pricing: WheelHouse’s Dynamic Pricing tool caters to all types of users, from property managers and hosts to investors. It offers custom recommendations on the best rate for your short term rental. There are settings to help you personalize the recommendations. The settings include minimum stays, base price, and weekend and seasonality adjustments.
- Comparable Sets: WheelHouse’s website claims that this is its most comprehensive tool. The feature helps users analyze their competition to see how their listings are performing against the market. You can compare the monthly performance, both historically and projected.
- Market Reports: This feature works in a similar way to AllTheRoom’s Market Intelligence. Users can look up a specific market, and the tool will generate an in-depth report with all the important data. The data includes occupancy rates, active listings, estimated revenues, and nightly rates. It can help users decide whether a certain market makes a good investment or not.
WheelHouse’s pricing plans are based on the portfolio size. Here are your pricing options:
- Pro Flex: Users on the Pro Flex plan pay 1% of the collected rental revenue and a monthly fee of $2.99. Taxes and other fees aren’t included.
- Pro Flat: The Pro Flat plan starts at $19.99 per month per listing. Users with many listings get volume discounts. Hosts with 10 to 49 listings pay $16.99 per listing per month. Users with 50 to 100 listings pay $13.99 per listing per month.
If you have more than 100 listings, you can contact the website and receive a custom quotation.
AllTheRooms vs WheelHouse
WheelHouse is more similar to PriceLabs. Its main focus is on helping investors optimize their Airbnb listings by pricing strategically. While they offer a feature that’s almost similar to AllTheRooms’ Market Intelligence, the latter provides considerably more features and tools.
WheelHouse is also a bit pricy when it comes to the plans. While AllTheRooms’ pricing starts at $19 a month, at least it doesn’t charge on a per-listing basis.
AllTheRooms Alternative #7: Beyond
Beyond is marketed as a revenue management tool that helps Airbnb hosts and property managers boost their profits. Like WheelHouse and PriceLabs, Beyond is a dynamic pricing tool that helps owners price their rentals correctly based on the demand.
It also comes with more features, such as booking website building and listing synchronization.
Beyond’s users can access the following features and services:
- Dynamic Pricing: This feature automatically adjusts your nightly rates to help you maximize your income. It uses factors such as seasonality, local demand, and day of the week to help you choose a competitive price for your rental.
- Signal: This feature makes Beyond stand out from many other platforms on this list. This feature allows you to build a direct booking website and optimize it so potential guests can find it easily.
- Relay: This feature helps you synchronize your listings across different platforms, such as Airbnb and Vrbo. With synchronized rates, availability, and calendar, you can organize your bookings more seamlessly.
- Guidance: This feature gives Beyond users access to a team of experts to help them with their pricing strategy and any other factors that can help them boost returns and give them an edge over their competition.
- Insights: Like many other Airbnb platforms, Beyond also offers short term rental insights about the local market and other comparable properties. It helps users evaluate their property’s performance and make wise business decisions.
Beyond offers three pricing plans. They are:
- Free: The free version gives you access to the Insights feature for free, including market and competitor insights, listing performance insights, and real-time dashboard analytics.
- Dynamic Pricing & Signal Plan: Users on this plan pay 1% of their revenue and access all the reports under the Insights feature. In addition, they gain access to automated pricing.
- Custom Plan: This plan is optimal for hosts and property managers with more than 10 properties. On top of Dynamic Pricing and Insights, there’s also a revenue management feature. Users who require this plan can contact the website to get a quotation.
AllTheRooms vs Beyond
Beyond is quite a special platform on this list. It offers features that are also present on AllTheRooms, such as market and property insights. Both also give their users dynamic pricing suggestions.
However, Beyond stands out since it comes with a synchronization feature to allow users who use multiple platforms to synchronize their listings. It also includes a website-building feature to allow users to build their own booking platform and optimize the website for online visibility.
Airbnb investors who want a platform that will give offer them guidance on revenue management to help them maximize their ROI will feel more inclined to Beyond.
AllTheRooms Alternative #8: Key Data
Key Data provides historical and predictive data in real-time for short term rental owners to track and boost their performance. It features data for hotels, short term rentals, and hostels. It also offers other products designed for large organizations and tourism enterprises.
Key Data Features
Key Data provides some services and features that help short term rental hosts, hotel owners, and tourism organizations maximize their returns. The features are:
- Vacation Rental Performance Data: This feature comes with a real-time intuitive dashboard that gives you an overview of how your investment is performing.
- Rental Projections: Key Data provides its users with rental projections backed by actual market data. The estimates help users save time since they don’t need to perform an analysis by themselves. The projections also help them improve their returns and rates.
- Custom comps sets: This feature allows users to build a customized list of competitive rentals for their listings so they can monitor daily pricing and availability on Airbnb and Vrbo. Users can also see how the listings perform compared to the competitors.
- DemandIQ: This tool analyzes actual predictive traveler demand data. The analysis is based on where your guests come from when they search your website and how they book their stay.
Key Data Pricing
Unfortunately, Key Data’s pricing information isn’t available publicly. If you want to access the pricing information, you might need to book a demo on their website and have a representative talk to you about the cost.
AllTheRooms vs Key Data
Both AllTheRooms and Key Data offer crucial market and property performance data. However, Key Data is not transparent, especially when it comes to its sources of data and pricing plans. On the other hand, AllTheRooms makes its pricing plans and packages publicly available.
Besides, Key Data doesn’t provide a dynamic pricing tool, unlike AllTheRooms, which offers the Competitive Intelligence tool.
However, Key Data stands out when it comes to the DemandIQ tool. It also caters to a wider audience since it includes services for hotels, hostels, and even tourism organizations.
Verdict: The Best AllTheRooms Alternative Platform
Today, real estate investors are spoiled with diverse platforms to help them make the right investment decision. However, every investor needs to establish what every platform can offer and its advantages and disadvantages before they can make a decision.
AllTheRooms is one of the most popular short term rental platforms to help investors make the right decisions. It offers many great tools and features, such as Market Intelligence, Competitive Intelligence, and Vacation Rental Score.
However, it also comes with a few potential downsides that may compel investors to consider its alternatives. For example, it doesn’t help investors find lucrative investment properties. It also doesn’t provide crucial ROI metrics on its platform. Investors who want to analyze a specific property can’t do so.
These are some of the reasons why investors may consider AllTheRooms alternatives. Some alternatives include AirDNA, Airbtics, Rabbu, PriceLabs, WheelHouse, Beyond, and Key Data.
However, none of the alternatives performs where AllTheRooms falls short, like Mashvisor. Mashvisor is simply your best friend for all your real estate investment needs. We provide all the tools you need to become a successful investor.
We can help you carry out in-depth market and neighborhood research, search for lucrative short term rentals in that market, and thoroughly analyze specific property listings. In addition, we provide you with both long term and short term rental analytics so you can do a quick side-by-side comparison to invest in the most profitable strategy.
With that, it’s easy to see why Mashvisor is the best AllTheRooms alternative.
Book your demo today and see how our tools can kickstart your real estate investing journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we try to answer some of your pressing questions about AllTheRooms and its alternatives.
How Accurate Is AllTheRooms?
On its website, AllTheRooms claims to provide accurate short term rental data and analytics. However, note that the Vacation Rental Score is calculated every month. It might compromise its freshness and accuracy.
Besides, the platform recently restricted consumer feedback, so there aren’t any consumer reviews to reference.
How Much Does AllTheRooms Cost?
Pricing for AllTheRooms starts at $19 per month for the Basic package, while the Pro package goes for $49 per month. There’s also an Enterprise package for companies, which must contact AllTheRooms to get a custom quotation.
There is also a free version that users can use for casual research.
Is Mashvisor Better Than AllTheRooms?
Yes. Mashvisor is a better alternative to AllTheRooms since the former comes with a property search feature where users can find lucrative rental properties in the markets of their choice. It also provides all crucial metrics needed to analyze a market, such as cap rate, cash on cash return, and cash flow.
Mashvsisor’s investment property calculator is also superior to the AllTheRooms revenue calculator.